Not a TON of play time this weekend but there are a few things I’d like to do.
- Get from 439 to 450 Jewelcrafting. Should be easy since my wife has a transmute spec Alchemist. I have the gems for her to transmute the Earthsiege Diamonds and the patterns should stay orange all the way to the end.
- Get the wifes Mage to 58 so I can start playing my Paladin in my spare time.
- Run Ramparts and Blood Furnace on the Paladin.
- Help my DK friend/guildy run CoT: Strat.
- Start the Sons of Hodir quest chain so I can do their dailies for the should enchants.
Nothing too eventful but it’ll be nice to max my JC so I can stop worrying about farming Saronite long enough to do something else with my time.
On a side note, I actually enjoy the Ebon Blade dailies so far. There are only 3 I can find but they are farily easy, take about 10 minutes total and give 13g/250 rep each. Works for me!
If I feel antsy enough, I might try to wrangle up some PuGs to go in to Naxx-10 or something. Who knows?